- ● The basic structure is the same with a punching Air Turn Bar. Pressure applied to a liquid in the tank is used to float the material.
- ● Liquid expelled from the tank is circulated back.
- 1.Enables non-contact tension measurement in the liquid (Optional)
- 2.Washable type is also available
- 3.Production at a chosen included angle (0°〜 180°)
- 4.Available for extreme heavy loads
- 5.No drift
- 6.Stable and balanced liquid floating
- ● Non-contact transmission of a variety of materials in the liquid
- ● Liquid non-contact tension measurement
- ● Liquid non-contact wash transmission
Purpose of Use
- ● Liquid turn bar can be used for non-contact transmission in liquid for production of a variety of materials, plating and wash line.
- ● Usable for acid, water, alkaline.
Method of Use in Brief
- ● Replace a conventional guide roll with a turn bar matching the central axis and submersed in liquid supplied from a tank by a pump.
- ● Increase pressure with the pump, propelling the liquid to the bar through a filter.
- ● The liquid is expelled from turn bar apertures to float the material, after which it is circulated back.
Turn bar width : 100〜1000mm(Washable type : 150mm〜) / Length 100〜5000mm Materials : SUS-304, SUS-316, Titanium Surface ： Special punching type (Washable type also available) Angle ： 0〜180°